Domain name generatorMake a name for your online business. Get domain name ideas and create your perfect domain.
Zyro’s free domain name generator is designed to help you with ideas. Enter keywords that are relevant to your business and it’ll instantly generate unique domain names, as well as check domain availability.
Pick your favorite option and select a domain extension (the bit after the dot at the end). Choose a domain name that’s easy to remember, represents your business well, and that can dominate the search results.
Register your domain and connect it to your beautiful website created with Zyro. We'll take care of the techy bits, so you can focus on growing your business instead.
How to find that perfect domain name
Create a long-lasting impression in a matter of seconds.
1. Think creatively
The most obvious domain name will simply be your brand name. Yet, what if it has been taken? Think outside of the box and go crazy with keywords.
2. Use the domain name generator
Generating ideas can be hard – let Zyro take care of it for you. Our domain generator can help you find the best domain name, instantly.
3. Make it short and simple
Choose a domain that’s catchy, brandable, and future-proof too. The easier it is to remember, the more likely are visitors to come back.
4. Check if it’s available
If you’re buying a domain before creating your brand, make sure that no one is using your chosen domain as part of their business.
5. Do it already
It takes just a few clicks to start your online journey. Turn your idea into a successful business with Zyro – it’s quicker and easier than you think.
A domain is just the beginning. Create a website, start a blog, launch an online store, and brand your business – it’s all possible with Zyro.
Create a website
Build a website today. Choose Zyro for its innovative AI features, professional templates, and intuitive drop-and-drag interface.Create a website
Launch an online store
Selling online is easy with Zyro. Pick a pre-built online storefront, create your product or service listings, and start selling online.Launch an online store
Start a blog
Share your ideas with the world. Create a stunning blog that takes just minutes to publish and use the SEO tools to dominate search engine results.Start a blog
Create a logo
You don’t need any design skills to create a memorable logo for your brand or business. Zyro’s Logo maker has got you covered and it’s free to use.Create a logo
Get a business name
Zyro's Business Name generator is an AI-driven tool that will give you instant business name suggestions. All that you will need to do is pick some favorite name ideas.Get a business name
Create a slogan
What's a business without a slogan? Create a catchy phrase that your company can be remembered by with a little help from Zyro's free slogan generator.Create a slogan
Domain Name Generator FAQs
- Our domain generator comes up with a list of relevant domains that are suitable for the industry that you operate in.Based on the keywords that you type into the search field above, you’ll see a list of domains that are recommended and available to be purchased.Once you choose which one you like the most, register it right away before it gets bought by someone else.
- It’s not easy to find a great domain name. Millions have already been taken. That’s why domain name generators come in handy, especially the ones driven by AI.It can mix and match the keywords that you provide and check domain availability in seconds.This way there is a better chance for you to find a great domain name for your new website.You’d never be able to check that many domains manually. It will simply take too long. So, using AI tools in your search for the ultimate domain makes it easy to check domain availability.
- The top-level-domain (TLD) is the last part of a site’s address, such as .com or .net. Finding the right TLD is important because it should make sense to your buyers and the market that you operate in.The most common type of domains are .com, .net, and .org. By picking an ever-popular domain like .com, your site’s address will be easier to remember, but it also doesn’t really stand out.For example, if you own a blog about technology news, you might want to use a TLD like .tech. If your site represents a non-profit organization, you could opt for .org.There are also country-specific TLDs, such as .co.uk for websites based in the United Kingdom, .br for websites based in Brazil, and so on. These are a brilliant choice if you want to target visitors from a specific country.
- You can only use letters, numbers, and hyphens in domain names. You won’t be able to use spaces or any other special characters.Domain names are not case-sensitive and the maximum length is up to 63 characters.Obviously, you can’t register a domain name that’s already taken. Also, try not to pick domain names that might breach someone else’s copyrights.
- A good domain is easy to remember and spell. As a rule of thumb, your domain shouldn't be longer than 1-2 words.You should always try and have your brand or business name as your domain. This way, your business will seem cohesive both online and offline.Most successful companies tend to merge words together to create a memorable and catchy brand name, that works well as a domain, too (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and so on).
- This depends on your business and your preferences, really. Historically, .com domains were used to let the visitors know that the website in question was a commercial one. That's why many businesses have a .com domain.The thing with .com domains is that they are very popular. So, opting for another top-level domain (TLD), like .io if you work in technology, can actually work in your favor.It will make your website more memorable, and you'll have an easier time dominating the search results.Keep in mind that .com domains are usually more expensive than other alternatives (.net or .world, for example).