What’s the best way to catch a Sunday browser’s attention?
Maybe you’ve been experimenting with pop-ups or countdowns in your online store.
But adding product ribbons, new page sections and product subtitles to your store’s home page are the real deal-makers.
Sprinkle some wow-factor on your Black Friday and festive sales with these brand new eCommerce functions.
Highlight your items with product ribbons 🎀
Make it even easier for your customers to find the products you think they would truly love.
Grab their attention with customizable product ribbons and put your store’s best foot forward.
Product ribbons (colored labels over your product photos) are useful for a few reasons:
- They are fully customizable. Are you launching a Black Friday or a special product line? Use any text you want in your ribbon (think ‘Free shipping’, ‘Bestseller’, or ‘50% off’) and play around with the colors. This way, the ribbons will support your unique marketing efforts – and your store will be completely on-brand too.
- They are searchable. Let’s say you’re using product ribbons to highlight certain items that have free shipping. The moment a visitor searches for ‘free shipping’, the products with this ribbon will come up in the search results. Easy, right?
- They are simple to set up. No need for third-party apps – just head to your online store settings and set them up in a few clicks. You have full control and can monitor and adjust everything from one dashboard.
Our favorite ways to use product ribbons
While the sky is the limit when it comes to using product ribbons, there are a couple of ways you can get the most out of this new Zyro feature.
1. Highlight a sale
This is perhaps the most traditional, but certainly no less effective, way to use product ribbons.
Since product ribbons are visible on the front page of your store, highlighting 30% off or general sale items makes it easy to catch the attention of a potential buyer.
2. Make users aware of your bestselling products
In the world of eCommerce, reviews and testimonials carry a lot of weight when it comes to making a decision to buy.
If you have a crowd-pleaser product that your customers swear by, don’t be shy: let everyone know about it.
3. Promote additional services
Are you offering gift wrapping, free shipping, or maybe on-site pickup for particular products?
Product ribbons make it easy to communicate this to potential customers, in a skimmable format.
Sell more with product subtitles 📝
Looking for a way to tell your customers more about your products in a more discreet way?
Consider using product subtitles – our newest eCommerce feature.
These short pieces of text are displayed under your product in your store listings, making it easy to highlight the unique features of your product, but in a more organic way.
Use product subtitles to:
- Tell the visitor what the product is made of. Are you selling clothing made from certified organic cotton? Or maybe you’re a bakery, specializing in gluten-free cakes? Let your visitors get that information quickly.
- Explain the benefits of your product. The better you’re able to communicate how your product can benefit the buyer, the easier it will be to increase your sales. Is your travel mug the best insulated on the market, thanks to new tech? People would love to know.
- List product characteristics. Think about answering the most commonly asked questions about your product and its features in the product subtitles. Do your customers often wonder if your cushion covers are machine-washable, or if your house plants are pet-safe? Answer their questions before they get a chance to ask.
- Highlight various services. If you’re offering free shipping, gift wrapping service, or local store pickup, this could also be the right space to mention it.
Creative freedom with section reordering ⬇️
You told us, we listened.
To make it even easier to manage your festive marketing campaigns, we decided to upgrade the way that you change the order of different sections on your website.
Gone are the days of having to copy and paste a whole section, one element at a time.
Layout management with arrow buttons means that you can rearrange your landing page to reflect your Black Friday sales in a matter of a few clicks.
Now, you can be more agile in analyzing exactly how and where your page visitors look and click on your website.
If you notice that they are paying more attention to sections on top of the page, just push the most important campaign offers up, and get on with your day.