Mobile website builder
It's easy to build a website that'll work perfectly on every device. Build on your laptop, tablet, or phone.Build a website
It works beautifully
Using a mobile website builder with device preview gives you peace of mind that your website will always perform at its best. Customize by using our drag-and-drop and grid features.
Design that's responsive on every device
Whether it’s on desktop, tablet, or mobile, your website should always look its best. Building websites with a mobile-first approach and responsive templates lets your beautiful website shine.
Be seo friendly
Easily boost your search ranking
Big search engines like Google rank mobile-friendly websites higher than websites that aren’t optimized for mobile devices. Build a fully responsive website and increase your brand visibility.
Keep our users happy
Give your users a great experience
User experience is central to your brand's success. With more potential customers than ever before browsing on a mobile device, it pays to give them a great experience.
Features of Zyro's mobile website builder
Using responsive templates as your framework lets you create a mobile website from the ground up.
All of Zyro's free website templates are 100% responsive. This means you can choose any of them, knowing your website will look great on mobile.
Search engines favor mobile-friendly websites and rank them higher than their non-mobile responsive competitors.
Luckily, Zyro’s mobile website builder will automatically optimize your website for mobile search. All of our subscription plans give you access to all of the SEO tools.
Don't leave anything up to chance. Make sure your website will work on mobile before you publish it.
One of the most important tools within the website editor, device preview lets you double-check that your website is ready for smartphones.
Your mobile website shouldn't keep visitors waiting or be a drain on their mobile data. Zyro makes sure that your website is optimized for speed, even when you've got a lot of content to share.
So, whether they're using a desktop browser or a smartphone, users will experience super-fast load times.
How to Use Zyro's mobile website builder
1. Join zyro
Sign up for an account with Zyro to start using the mobile website builder.
2. Get a responsive template
Zyro has plenty of responsive themes to choose from, and all are mobile-optimized.
3. Customize your site
Drag and drop elements into place, then edit them to get the look you want.
4. Launch your website
When you're happy with the design, publish your mobile site and share it with the world.
5. Get more traffic
Use professional integrations and tools to get more traffic.
Mobile website builder FAQs
- Yes. All websites built with Zyro are mobile-optimized by default.Every template available on the platform is designed to be responsive. If you choose to build your website with one of these as the base, you can be confident it'll be optimized for mobile.The drag-and-drop website builder makes sure the elements of your website's web design are aligned correctly. Even when it's displayed on smaller screens, your website will look great.You can even preview your website before you publish it to be sure that it works well on mobile.
- You can create a mobile site with Zyro's website builder, of course. Simply join Zyro to begin building.Start by choosing one of the designer-created, responsive templates. These templates are already mobile-friendly, so you just need to make edits to get them looking how you like.You can easily add new site elements and edit existing ones with Zyro's drag-and-drop tool.
- Mobile-optimized websites are websites that work just as well (or even better) on a mobile device (a smartphone or a tablet) as they do on desktop or laptop computers.The content will be displayed correctly on a screen of any size, and all website features will work beautifully on mobile web browsers as they do on desktops.Having a mobile site is important for two main reasons. You need to give your users a good experience. More and more of the internet's traffic is on mobile and tablet devices. If your website isn't compatible with smartphones, you're shutting yourself off from potential users. Broken features and poorly displayed content can hurt your brand and reduce conversions. Google ranks mobile-optimized websites higher than those which aren't. Appearing high on search engine results is an important way of attracting traffic and potential new customers. Having a mobile-responsive website is a quick way to improve your search ranking.
- Yes. You can design, build, and launch your Zyro website from any smartphone or tablet.All of the same features and functionality are available for mobile website creators. The handy drag-and-drop website builder works just as well on mobile devices as on desktop.You can even switch between mobile and desktop when making your website. This means you can do your full build with the convenience of working on a computer, while still being able to make edits on the go.From beginning to end, Zyro helps you be mobile.
- Just because a website is optimized for mobile, it doesn't mean it's off-limits to other traffic.Zyro websites are responsive, which means that they resize automatically to fit the screen of the user. The user’s experience will, therefore, be the same even when they switch over to their PC from their tablet.Since Zyro websites are built on a grid, the content is easily presented in any format.You don't need to create different versions of your website for different types of web traffic. Your website will always offer the best user experience.
- Yes. Creating a mobile website is as simple as choosing your template from the responsive themes, editing with the drag-and-drop tool, and publishing. In fact, we go as far as to call it the best website builder for newbies. That’s because Zyro was created with first-time website builders in mind. It's easy to create a great looking website even if you're new to web design and development.Zyro's website builder even features an AI Writer, which can create unique, SEO-friendly text if you don't have the time or skills for copywriting.On top of this, the builder gives you access to over 1 million stock images you can use for free.Zyro’s subscription prices start from as little as $3.90 a month, giving you access to third-party integrations, lots of storage and bandwidth, and the option to use a custom domain name.