Parduok meno kūrinius internetu
Build a website fit for fine artCreate your art store
Create a beautiful and unique online gallery space, and sell your work through your own online store.
Effortless and quick
Use a website builder that's fast and intuitive
You don't have to be an artist to create a beautiful website with Zyro. Choose a professional, designer-made template, then use the drag-and-drop builder to arrange and edit page elements with ease. Just like that.
Quick to set up and easy to manage
It's simple to add a store to your website. You can manage inventory, orders, shipping, billing, and customer communication – all from a single dashboard. You can create a store to sell your art in minutes. No commission charged.
Find the right audience for your art
With integrated tools for SEO, Google Ads, and social media marketing, Zyro makes it easy for you to identify and target the right buyers. Get your art in front of the right eyes, and grow your sales.
AI branding tools
Create a brand for your art business
Present your art at its best – on a website that has a cohesive brand identity. Zyro helps you create a logo, name your business, create unique content, and build a brand around your art.Brand your business
Build a great user experience
Websites built with Zyro are always responsive on mobile, offer simple navigation, are fast to load, and guarantee an uptime of 99.9%. The best way to sell art online is to offer your potential customers the best experience possible.
Enjoy the support available 24/7
You're an artist, not a web developer. If you need help with any feature of your website or online store, our support is available around the clock to offer helpful advice.
Sell art online anywhere
Just because you have a beautiful website to sell your art and act as an online gallery, that doesn't mean you're limited to selling there.
Sell on social media
All Zyro eCommerce plans come with the option of selling your art on social media platforms.
With Facebook , you are able to sync your store inventory with your Facebook Business page, and make sales to users directly through the platform. If you make a sale on Facebook, the order is handled through your Zyro dashboard.
With Instagram , you are able to post photos of your art or online paintings, and tag items from your store. This means that anyone interested in your art will be redirected straight to your website and store to make a purchase.
Sell on marketplaces
Having a store of your own is great, but what about customers who want to buy art through sites like Amazon?
Luckily, you're able to connect your Amazon sales account to Zyro, sync up your inventory with your store, and make sales on the platform. Customers can buy your art directly on the platform, without having to visit your site.
Not only does this increase the reach of your business, but it also offers your potential customers the best possible user experience. Finding your customers where they already are is better than making them come to you.
Sell while on the go
Stay connected and keep making sales while you manage your business on the go.
You can add new items to your store, manage listings, arrange billing and shipping, and even communicate with customers from your iOS or Android smartphone. Keep selling your art, even while you're on the move.
Only pay for the features you need
When you sell art online with Zyro, you have a choice of eCommerce plans. This means you only need to pay for the features you actually need. You can upgrade at any time if your needs change.
Zyro's Online Store plan comes with everything you need to start selling your art online. Set up your store, market your work, sell on multiple platforms, and optimize your store. You'll never pay commission on sales.
Zyro's Advanced Store plan is designed for artists and art dealers who want to up their game. Offer users abandoned card recovery, a multilingual store, group discounts, and other helpful add-ons.
How to sell your art online with a Zyro website
Your online art gallery and shop can be open in minutes. Simply follow these easy steps.
Susikurti Zyro paskyra yra itin lengva. Rinkis iš eCommerce ir eCommerce+ planų ir pradėk prekiauti internetu.
Create your website
Zyro's intuitive website builder is based on a drag-and-drop grid. Choose a professional template, then simply drag, drop and edit elements to suit your brand identity and the style of your work.
Add an online store
It's fast and easy to add an eCommerce page to your Zyro website. You can change the appearance, add inventory, and set your preferences – all from a single handy dashboard.
Promote your business
User Zyro's extensive marketing tools to share your work. Benefit from SEO, Google Ads, social media marketing and more. Make sure the right people find your art.
Once you start selling, grow your reach and income with optimization tools from Zyro. Learn about your visitors and optimize sales through your site.
If you don't want to sell your work online, but just want an online gallery or portfolio space, you can use Zyro at a lower cost to build the perfect website for your needs.
Online art store startup checklist
Plan to sell artwork online? Follow these steps to success.
Choose your market
Are you a fine art dealer, or a hobbyist keen to sell their own prints? The kind of artist or art trader you are will have a huge impact on how you sell your goods.
If you're unsure where to begin, try the following:
• Think about what you're an expert in
• Try to find a niche or gap in the market
• Research what kind of art is most popular to sell online
• Connect with other artists who are selling on the internet for advice
Find your products
Obviously, if you're an artist making their own work, you'll already have a selection of work to sell. If not, you'll need to either make or purchase the works you plan to sell.
When finding or making your works, it's important to keep a few things in mind:
• How many people are selling similar art pieces on the internet?
• Is there a target market that you can serve with your artworks?
• What kind of art do people in that target market want?
• What are the profit margins for that type of art?
Secure your domain
Your website's domain, or URL, is the first thing that potential customers will know about your site. Make sure that it's impactful.
With Zyro, you can search for and purchase the perfect domain for your site. If you already have a domain name, use the domain transfer service to use your existing domain with your Zyro site.
When choosing a domain, make sure that it's:
• Relevant to your brand. Including a keyword related to your art can help with SEO.
• Memorable Make it as easy as possible for customers to find you again and again.
• Unique In a crowded market, it's incredibly important to stand out from your competition.
• Simple and easy to spell Don't use numbers, abbreviations, or any symbols which aren't letters.
Create an online store
Once you know your market, have your products, and have secured your domain, it's time to create your site and online store. With Zyro's drag-and-drop builder, this part of the process is incredibly easy.
Just pick a template that best suits your style and needs. For an art site, pick a template with plenty of gallery space for your products to be displayed. Then, simply edit the features to your liking.
When building your website, keep the following in mind:
• Ensure your website's logo, layout, color scheme, and design represent your brand.
• Keep navigation easy, ensuring a pleasant user experience.
• Give customers all the information they need about ordering, shipping, and returns.
• Be sure to keep your website free of unnecessary features that slow loading times.
Select your payment and shipping options
Though they might be a little boring to think about, billing and shipping are key to your customers' overall experience of purchasing from you. You need to make sure they have as many helpful options as possible.
With Zyro, you have plenty of choice when it comes to shipping and billing options:
• Rinkis iš daugiau nei 70 mokėjimo būdų, įskaitant kreditines korteles, Square bei PayPal.
• Choose as many shipping rates and carriers as you need. Zyro's smart calculator ensures your customers get the best possible rates.
• All transactions on Zyro are encrypted; Zyro eCommerce is PCI DSS validated Level 1, which is the highest standard for online transaction security.
Launch and market your store
Once your store is all set up and you have all your preferences set, it's time to take your website live and start advertising your art. This is when you reach out to the world and tell them all about what you have on offer.
Thanks to Zyro's marketing integrations, setting up marketing campaigns can be done in a matter of minutes. Simply follow these steps:
• Choose pieces to advertise Whether it's your newest or most popular products, choose what you think customers will be the most interested in.
• Design and make your ad Think about your target audience, the kind of message they'll be receptive to, and the setting in which they'll see your ad.
• Launch the сampaign Platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Google make it easy to choose how much to spend on a campaign, and to choose the kind of users to target.
• Track the campaign performance Zyro's integrations help you collect data on how your ads perform. Use these insights to improve future marketing efforts
Selling art online FAQs
- If you're an artist or art collector with works to sell, you've a huge choice of places to put up a painting for sale. Many art galleries feature online stores or even hold online auctions. However, third-party sellers always charge commission.If you want to avoid paying commission altogether, it's best to create your own space to sell paintings and prints online.This might include a website with an accompanying shop, but might also mean opening accounts on marketplaces like Amazon, or social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.The decision about where it is best to start selling your work online will be dictated by the kind of art you're selling.There are lots of painters online who treat places like Facebook and Amazon like art fairs, selling low-value paintings or prints at as high a volume as possible.However, if you work with original art or fine art, you might find it better to create a website that functions as an online art gallery. Give your customers and prospective art collectors a great view of your work in an environment you control.If you choose to create your website with Zyro, you won’t need to compromise, since you can sell anywhere you want. You can sync inventory, orders, shipping, and billing between your own store, Amazon, Facebook and other platforms with ease.
- Instagram is arguably the most visually focused social platform, and its popularity means that artists have an opportunity to reach millions of potential buyers around the world.Unfortunately, there is no way to sell art directly through the Instagram platform. However, many artists still like to use the platform as an online gallery space to show their work off to Instagrammers.Instead, artists sell work through their own online store, and simply use Instagram as a marketing channel. If you're an artist just starting out, using Instagram is one of the best ways to reach a broader audience with your work.If you have used Zyro to build your online store, you're at an advantage when it comes to marketing and selling art via social media.With Zyro eCommerce, it is quick and easy for you to post your work on your Instagram page and link back to the items for sale in your store. You can also connect to a Facebook Business page and make sales directly on Facebook.
- Many artists make a very decent living selling art online. The internet offers artists access to markets and buyers around the world, and often helps drive sales of work both online and offline.Of course, the art business is competitive, and there's no guarantee you'll make money. However, if your work is of high enough quality and you have a solid plan for how to market and sell your work, there's no reason you can't cash in.To improve your chances of making money when you sell art online, we advise you to follow this simple advice: 1. Find your niche. As with any business, if you want to sell art online, you'll need to find an untapped market. Find something you can offer that no one else does. 2. Know your audience. Understanding your audience will inform your brand identity and marketing strategy. If you're selling original art to collectors, your approach will be very different than when you’re selling prints to regular consumers.. 3. Use effective marketing tools. Don't wait around for customers to find you. Use SEO, Google Ads, and social media marketing to find potential customers where they already are, and get them excited about your art. 4. Focus on improving. Never be complacent about your place in the market. Use insights from tools like Google Analytics, Facebook pixel, and Hotjar heatmaps to improve your marketing performance and optimize your site.If you've decided to use Zyro to build your website and launch your online store, you'll be happy to know that all of the marketing and optimization tools mentioned above are available through the platform.
- Strictly speaking, there are ways to sell your art online without your own site. However, there are a number of benefits from having your own site and store, rather than relying on third-party vendors. Manage everything from one place Having a site with built-in eCommerce lets you manage every order from a single dashboard.Opening your online art store with Zyro lets you manage your inventory over multiple platforms, handle all orders, shipping and billing, and even communicate with customers – from a single dashboard.If you're planning to sell art on even a small scale, the easiest way to get started is to manage everything from one place. A site and online store from Zyro empowers you to do that. Reach a larger audience Get your art seen and sell to new customers around the world.There is a market for your art in every country of the world. With your own website, you have the perfect starting point for making sales to shoppers all over the globe. Even if people just visit your website gallery, your reach is wider.With Zyro, you can extend your reach further simply by using Google, Facebook, Instagram and other marketing tools. Your art can be seen by millions of eyes and purchased too, without any extra effort from you. Increase your sales Take full control of how you sell your art, and optimize your sales.Relying on third-party platforms for selling your art means that parts of the marketing and purchasing journey are out of your control. With your own site, you take that control back and can optimize your site for sales.Zyro offers use of tools like Google Analytics, Facebook pixel and Hotjar heatmaps. These give you insights into how visitors behave on your site and store. Use these insights to improve your user experience, and increase art sales. Never pay commission Want to sell your art online, but don't want to pay for the privilege?Many artists find it frustrating to sell their work, whether it's at art fairs or fine art auctions, because they're required to pay commission. Having your own site and online store means you never need to worry about that again.Zyro helps artists sell their work without having to fork out commission or auction fees. While you will need to choose an eCommerce price plan for your website, you will also keep 100% of what you make.