Easy to Start
Get started right away
Choose a pre-built online store template, then use our drag-and-drop builder functionality to make it perfect. You're now ready to sell online.Build an online store
Be where your buyers are. With Zyro, you don't just get to sell on your online store, but Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon too – just like that.Sell anywhere
Secure and mobile
Give your buyers a great user experience and the peace of mind with a secure online store that looks great on all devices.Get started
Selling made simple
Got just the one product to showcase and sell? It's easy to add a BUY button to your product page and watch the sales come in.Start selling online
Easy to Manage
Easily manage and track inventory
Add and manage all of your products by using an intuitive dashboard. Categorize and track inventory – you're in total control.Get an online store
Multiple payment options
Zyro eCommerce supports all of the most popular payment methods. From PayPal and Visa to Mastercard and more.SEE Payment gateways
Easy shipping and delivery
Take charge. Check the order history, track payment and shipping status, and automatically update your buyer via email too.Start selling online
Paperwork done for you
We've got automatic tools that make shipping, delivery, and tax extremely easy. Forget paperwork and logistics – Zyro will do it for you.Get an ecommerce website
How to start an online store
Follow these 5 quick steps to start your own online store. It’s easy and fast.
Register for an account
Signing up for a Zyro account takes only a few clicks. All you need is a name and an email address.
Upgrade to an ecommerce plan
Once you've created your account, make sure to upgrade to our eCommerce or eCommerce+ plan.
Pick a template and customize
Choose from dozens of stunning, designer-made templates and customize it to suit your business.
Add your products
Use the store builder to create product listings for all the things that you want to sell.
Create a marketing strategy to get your website out there. Build a social media presence and set up a good email marketing infrastructure too.
Frequently asked questions about online stores
Got a question about your eCommerce website? Find the answers to the most common questions below.
- The price of building and running stores online depends on the type of online business you're setting up.You can invest a lot of money to create your own product lines and manufacture them. Or, you can partner up with a dropshipper and be the reseller of existing products that you've branded as your own.Pay attention to the different eCommerce platforms too when you're considering how to start a store online. Choosing an all-in-one website builder like Zyro means that you won't have to pay extra for your domain name or web hosting, for example.Zyro's eCommerce plans start from $6.90/month.
- Your customers can't touch or feel the products you're selling in your online store. This is why you should focus on giving your customers a clear and truthful view of your products.You need to build that trust in your business, making your potential customers willing to pull out their credit card and to make a purchase.Marketing is another thing that's essential to help you make those sales and make your business thrive. Build a brand that your customers can recognize easily.Focus on marketing your online store and your products on social media and search engines, create quality content to boost the SEO ranking of your website, and collect email addresses to send your customers engaging offers and news via email.When it comes to online marketing, the sky really is the limit. Make your business soar.
- Safety is something you and your customers don’t need to worry about with Zyro. All of our websites and online stores are fully secured with SSL certification.
- With Zyro's eCommerce plans, you can offer your customers a chance to pay for the contents of their shopping cart with all the most popular payment methods, from PayPal to credit cards like American Express. In fact, we offer nearly 50 different payment options. And, as far as shipping goes, we support all major carriers, like UPS and FedEx, but give you the chance to allowlist the providers that you prefer working with and blocklist others.
- Zyro's eCommerce stores come with a lot of different management tools to help you automate your business selling processes. Be in total control of your inventory and orders on desktop, or via a mobile phone app.