1. Find your products
Deciding what to sell online will tell you who your target audience will be, how to style your brand identity, and where to market your business.
If you already know which products you're going to sell online, you can move along to the next step in this checklist. If you're still undecided, try to answer these questions:
- Which industry are you passionate about?
- What niches exist within this industry that you could fill with products?
- How much competition is within those niches?
- Is there a market that you can serve with your online business?
- What products does that market need?
- What are the profit margins you could make selling these products online?
Once you find your products, it's time to start creating your eCommerce website.