Wedding website builder
Say 'I do' to a beautiful wedding website. Your big day just got much easier to plan. Create a website today. No coding skills needed.Get started
Wedding website templates
A gorgeous website
Fall in love with our designer-made templates. From minimalistic to flowery, we've got the 'Mr/Mrs right' template to match your personality. Feature beautiful image galleries too.
Wedding website builder
No coding required
Our innovative grid system and drag-and-drop functionality will help you achieve near-perfection. We'll take care of everything for you, so you have more time to plan your actual wedding – that's a win.
Simple to customize
It's all about YOU
Let your personality shine through with a custom domain Plus, lay the pages out as you want, change the fonts, colors, and add some beautiful images to illustrate your love story.
A Zyro website will make planning that much easier. Integrate links to online gift registries, include all of the important information for your guests, and ask them to RSVP via your website too.
How to create a wedding website with Zyro
1. Sign in or join Zyro.
2. Pick a beautiful wedding template from our template library.
3. Customize your website; share your love story, include practical info and add your gift registry.
4. Click Publish and share your wedding details with the world.
5. Upgrade to a premium plan to get more perks.
Everything you need for your wedding website – in one place
Brand your wedding to make it more memorable.
Generate a logo that reflects your couple's personality.
Manage your guest list.
Get people to RSVP to your invite, add their plus-ones and indicate their dietary preferences.
Make your memories last a lifetime.
Every Zyro site gets free hosting for life.
Wedding Website Builder - FAQs:
- The sooner you create a wedding website, the less stressful the entire process will be.The rule of the thumb is that you should have a website and a gift registry available when you send your guests the 'save the dates'.The rule of the thumb is that you should have a website and a gift registry available when you send your guests the 'save the dates'.
- A wedding website should be the first stepping stone in your planning journey. Your big day is a complex event and loads of information needs to be conveyed to your guests.First, include a form where people can RSVP. It's important to know how many people are planning to attend so you can deal with catering, seating arrangements and so on.Second, share as much practical information with your guests as possible. This will be the information about where the wedding will take place, where the reception will be held and the timeline for it all.Don't forget to share information on what accommodation is available in the area too.Finally, you can get your guests to RSVP and add your wedding registry.
- Sure thing. Adding a map of your wedding location makes it easier for guests to visualize where you're hosting your wedding.The map element is simple to add to your location page or footer. Simply drag and drop the element to the desired location on the page. Don't forget to add the postal address and additional instructions if your venue is difficult to reach.
- You can name your wedding website whatever you'd like.Most of the couples go for a combination of their names. Others add little meaningful words and intertwine them with their names.Others still want their wedding to be a huge deal and give it a brand. Go ahead and try our brand name generator to see if you can come up with a memorable name for your wedding.And then don't forget to register a domain in the name of your wedding too.
- Want to build a wedding website, but are slightly suspicious as to how our tools cost so little? We get you.Although the best things in life are free, everything marriage related usually costs a premium.Zyro strives to be your perfect wedding planning platform, offering you not only an affordable website, but also plenty of tools and features to make the experience easier.
- Tell your guests about your life leading up to the wedding and your engagement story.As you send out your wedding invitations, you want to direct the guests to your website, where a fun story could help them get a sense for you as a couple.You can either write the story yourself or, if you aren't great at it, use the AI Writer tool . Simply give it a few sentences to work with and let it generate a unique text in seconds.Customize the text and publish it on your website with one click of a button.